Tuesday 22 May 2012

Cover to Cover - progress made

So since my last post, I have been busy organising all my photos - they were filed away in a box but not in any such order.  It took some doing and trawling through my computer files (which are well organised!).  So here they are;


My 2012 photos arrived and I filed them straight in - month order - all ready to scrap when the moment takes me.

I have also decided to have a file to plan and note ideas.


This is divided by month and has pages for each year.  I have started to note down the photos I want to scrap and ideas etc.

I have to say I'm loving find a system that works and really think it will help me scrap more!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I'm also loving getting organised, it does make scrapping easier!

Alison said...

I like the idea of the divided notebook!
Alison xx

Gem's Crafts said...

Gosh, you're so organised! My photos are just saved higgledy piggledy over two computers! When I'll find the time to scrap any of them is another matter!

Lisa-Jane said...

This is a great start for the year! I ordered my prints and then put them in the drawer without doing else with them - oops!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...