Prompt three of Blogging for Scrapbookers encourages the use of lists. They are scattered everywhere in blogland and about all sorts of things. Me - I love a blog list and find them all quite fascinating. I love that they can take you on journey and you never know where you will end up. They can inspire, make you reflect, make you laugh - the possibilities are endless. So what about my list? Well after much deliberation of options, I've kept it very simple and stuck to five things I'm loving at the moment;
1. Blogging - yes I know I'm only on post 2 but I'm already wondering why I didn't do it earlier! I have even been brave enough to post a link on the "Blogging for Scrapbookers" forum and was thrilled to find I've had some visitors, who kindly left me a comments. Thank you for making me feel welcome in blogland.
2. It naturally follows that I am also loving "Blogging for Scrapbookers" the online class being run by Shimelle. It's proving a great source of inspiration and also helping me make sense of where I want to go to on my blogging journey.
3. Google Reader - it is making my life so much simpler. I can't believe I have not investigated this before. During the course of a day, I can switch between my pc, laptop and netbook but don't have all my favourites saved on each one. Now all my favourite blogs are available to me where ever I am.
4. Singing - in January this year I, along with my friend Debbie, joined a choir. I love singing, and sang in a choir at school but nothing since.. I enjoying it even more than I thought - for a whole hour on a Friday I can forget everything and immerse myself in the music.
5. Spring - yes it finally has sprung. We've had lovely weather all week and a little sunshine on your back feels so good. I suffer a little in the short winter days so am glad that the days are getting longer. I feel a surge of energy and hope I can just channel it towards some lovely craftiness in the next few weeks.
What are you loving at the moment?