Monday 28 March 2011

Today I will mainly be....

Drinking lemsip and feeling sorry for myself.  My darling hubby has decided to share is cold with me - how kind. 

However I did want to pop on and say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has dropped by and the lovely comments you have been leaving, it is much appreciated.  I must confess until taking Shimelles class, I had not given much thought about leaving comments.  Yes I am that person that visited your blog, but did not say hello.  How rude, I hear you say.  So here is my very public apology - I am very sorry and I hope you can forgive me.   Since starting "Blogging for Scrapbookers", I have subscribed to many of my fellow class mates blogs and am endeavouring to leave comments as I pass on by - maybe not every time but certainly more than before!

And because I don't like to post without a photo, I thought I'd show you this;


I meant to post it on Saturday.  Whilst in town on the weekend we stumbled on a display of creations by the btec students at East Berks college that celebrate 250 years of Royal Ascot.  This dress is made entirely from Jay Cloths and was our favourite.

7 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Thanks for visiting me (and leaving a comment this time).Glad I found your blog. I love this about BFS - . finding other great blogs to follow

Sandra said...

I do hope you feel better soon. I'm a big fan of leaving comments - I like to tell my new blog friends that I've stopped by :)

Well, you'd never think that was from Jay Cloths, how clever.

Right - back to bed for you with a lemsip.

Alison said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lynn

Cheri said...

Oh - feel better!

Amy said...

Yes, I hope you feel better soon too :-)

It takes a while to get your groove with commenting - but, it is a lot of fun and a great way to meet so many wonderful crafty bloggers!

Sian said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm a big fan of lemsips, don't tempt me because I could brew one up right now just for the taste..

Yes. commenting is definitely the way to meet bloggers - otherwise, how do we know if you're there :)

Miriam said...

Hope you feel better now, hopefully the lemsip will have worked?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...