- these tags made by Eleanor from "its a creative world". I think they are lovely and fancy making them as Christmas tags.
- this ruffle cardigan that Shimelle has made - a great way to give a new lease of life a top!
- these cute tea towel aprons - one of my best friends is a reception teacher and I think these would go down well in her home corner.
- I've been looking at all sorts of flower making tutorials, but am particulary taken with this ribbon rose
- looking at the quilts at Red Pepper has me itching to get going - I want to make one for my youngest this time.
Also while your here, I thought you might like to look at the rest of the pages for March to go in my 2011 album. You may recall I made a start here.
Here are the pages made using divided page protectors. I have never used these before, but had great fun putting them together and love how they can show the stories behind what when on in the month.
My final page for March, was about Earth Hour, which we celebrated with friends. I kept this fairly simple for me, as I wanted to focus on the journalling and the photo.
So there you have it, I have completed one of my May goals and I have all the photos ready to go to complete Jan, Feb and April. I think I'm on a roll!