Saturday 21 May 2011

Scrapping the here and now!

So Amy from "Over at our place" threw down the challenge to scrap a story from this week and gave us a template to follow. Well our styles are very different, but I thought I would give it a go.


This week has been "Walk to School Week" school which aims to get children out of the car and onto the pavement. To add a bit of fun, my youngest daughters school set a theme for each day e.g Wednesday was wear your clothes back to front.  Well we walk everyday (not much choice when your Mum doesn't drive, I hear the children cry!) so the youngest participated fully.  It is also the week where I finally got round to downloading the Hispstamatic" app onto my phone, so I decided to combine both stories.




As you can see, its not quite as "simple" in style as Amy's but it is probably the least layered and least amount of patterned paper I have used on a page in a long time and I couldn't resist adding the odd sticker!


Its good to try something different once in a while, but most of all it felt good to record the moment.  Thanks for the challenge Amy, I really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Gem's Crafts said...

Love the LO, and what a great way to make the walk to school more fun :)

Ginger said...

Wonderful LO!! I love the pp and little bits you added :) Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...