Monday 6 June 2011

Hello!

Yes - I'm back from our holiday in Ireland.  Did you miss me?  I certainly missed blogging and hopping around to see all my blog friends.  Anyway we had a lovely week away - lots of fresh air and visiting new places and so lots of photos to show and scrap.

Anyway to ease me back into the weekday routine, here is the photo on my calendar this week.


It's another one taken by Frederick at the Roald Dahl museum - I posted about it here.  As I was not present during their visit, I do not know what the oldest is drawing/writing but I just love how he has captured the moment and that look on the youngests face!

3 comments:

Gem's Crafts said...

Nice to see that you've had a lovely break :) looking forward to seeing the photos!

Jo said...

Glad you had a great time away. Great picture

Alison said...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday...and I noticed the look on the little one's face immediately!
Alison xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...