Saturday 14 January 2012

Hello 2012

and hello blog!  I'm sorry I have been an absent friend but hopefully that will now change as we move on through January.  


So how is your New Year going?  I've been reading about your plans and goals and you all look like you are going to be pretty busy in 2012.  Me?  Yes I am excited about this year and have lots of plans and goals myself.  One thing  I realised last year was that I achieve much more if I write my goals down - either here on my blog or on paper at home.




So here is my 2012 journal.  At the beginning I have written down all the things I want to achieve in all aspects of my life and then each month I am going to record what my focus is and how I get on. 


Throughout the rest of January I will share what I am focusing on and then update throughout the year - well that's the plan anyway!


Have a great weekend whatever you are up to.

3 comments:

Fiona@staring at the sea said...

I'm hoping that by recording my goals, I am more likely to follow through too. I blogged about some of the challenges I want to join in with consistently this year. Now it's out there I have to keep up....right? It seems we like the same pen for writing with :o)

Alison said...

Lovely to see you back Lynn...good luck with your goals for this year...I must gat some down on paper somewhere too!
Alison xx

Sian said...

It's lovely to see a post from you pop up in my reader! I have been busy with creative projects so far in 2012. Hurray!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...