Wednesday 6 April 2011

Ferrets versus Flowers

So whilst I'm doing the weekly commute I thought you might like to look at my Mothers day goodies my adorable daughters gave me.


My present was a lovely scarf from white stuff - one of my favourite shops.  It matches the top I received for my birthday last month.  And yes in case you were wondering that is a ferret on the card and no I'm not a ferret lover (however I did have a childhood friend who kept a ferret and we use to take it for walks on a lead but that's a story for another day!).  My youngest was in charge of picking the card.  Apparently the Mothers day cards were next to the animal cards, so a ferret won over flowers!  I just love her style.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Your daughter is indeed showing her style and it is a cute card :)

Kimberlee said...

LOL. Ferrets and a smile. What a great day.

Miriam said...

visiting you from Alexa, love the mothers day card!!

alexa said...

Loving ALL those cards - plenty of creativity showing up in your lovely daughters there! Oooh, like that pretty scarf ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...