Monday 18 April 2011

Monday Memories

Hello - yes I'm still here.  I have had a busy busy time since my last post - I will share some details over the coming week.  However in the meantime, here are some more Monday memories.  My calendar revealed this picture today;




A photo of my three favourite people!  It was taken last May on hubby's birthday - right at the front of the picture you can just see a tray which had cupcakes on which my eldest had iced, spelling out "Happy Birthday Dad"






Hubby and I had just arrived back from a weekend in London - his birthday treat - and so the girls were excited to have us back. The cakes were a birthday surprise. This is a favourite photo of mine and is currently on my desktop as my wallpaper!  Some more to add to the "i must scrap" pile.


ps  Thank you to those who gave some tips for photographing layouts - I will try them out soon and hopefully get some better results. 

3 comments:

Sian said...

I'd love to see a layout of the birthday cupcakes - they are fab!

Gem's Crafts said...

What lovely daughters baking surprise cupcakes :) they look yummy!

Jo said...

That is a great photo, they all look so happy. The cakes look yummy too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...